Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Saturday, May 28, 2022
***I did one for songs a few years ago, so it was past time to do one for movies! 50 thru 26 aren't really in order, but the top 25 movies are***
50. Crossroads - You knew this was going to be on here somewhere
49. Bohemian Rhapsody - One of the best movies I've ever seen
48. New Years Eve - I think this movie is underrated
47. Milk - If you haven't seen it yet, you really should
46. We're The Millers - You know what I'm sayin?
45. Christopher Robin - Not right where it belongs
44. Casper - This movie came out when I was 15, and I still love it today (As a DJ, I am sad that Jordan Hill never had another hit song)
43. The Bodyguard - I still watch this movie kind of often
42. Rent (movie) - I've never had the chance to see the stage version, but I still hope to someday
41. The Proposal - Sandra Bullock and Betty White? Yes please
40. Men In Black - Good trilogy, but I put the first one on here because of the iconic song
39. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - I pledge allegiance to the flag...
38. Bring It On - BRRR, it's cold in here!
37. Fear - The movie itself is disturbing as heck, but great acting
36. Mean Girls - It's so fetch!
35. Coyote Ugly - I think I originally saw this movie at a friend's house, and then went out and bought it
34. Selena - I cry every single time
33. Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The movie sparked a hit tv show idea, so can't be too bad...
32. Annie - I like all the versions of this movie, but this one is for the original film (1982)
31. Batman Forever - My favorite Batman movie...
30. Another Cinderella Story - (I won't share how many times I've watched this)
29. The House Bunny - I can't even explain how much I love this movie
28. 13 Going On 30 - Relatable
27. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze - A little too Raph
26. Independence Day - this used to be much higher
25. JEM - I know people didn't like it, but I loved this movie and loved the soundtrack too!
24. Hocus Pocus - the best Halloween movie - ever
23. Adventures in Babysitting - Classic
22. She's the Man - I laugh every time
21. Uncle Buck - What's your record for consecutive questions asked?
20. Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 - This one is mostly here cuz of Jennifer Love Hewitt, but I do love the song
19. Aladdin (2019) - I saw it in the movie theater twice, and then bought it the day it came to stores.
18. The Wedding Singer - my personal favorite Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore match up
17. Home Alone - My favorite Holiday movie since I was 10
16. A Goofy Movie - Fun fact: I have 3 Powerline shirts
15. Pitch Perfect - You would need to see it to understand the hype
14. 10 Things I Hate About You - I love this movie so much
13. KPAX - Eff Kevin Spacey, but great movie anyway
12. If Only - My favorite solo Jennifer Love Hewitt movie. Fair warning, you will cry
11. Burlesque - 2 words: Christina Aguilera
10. The Fugitive - I love the movie, and I love the book. Oh yeah, and did I mention Julianne Moore?
9. Speed - Great movie, and my personal introduction to Sandra Bullock
8. Beauty and the Beast - I not only own 3 versions of the film story, but I also have seen the theatre production multiple times
7. Never Been Kissed - Yikes. Bikes. A movie for anyone who was an outcast
6. Bad Boys - My favorite Will Smith movie, and he is my favorite actor, and has a lot of movies
5. Legally Blonde - Reese Witherspoon is still one of my favorites. Don't underestimate anyone.
4. The Little Mermaid - I still watch it anytime I am sick - will always nbe my favorite animated Disney movie
3. Happy Gilmore - Nobody ever wants to watch this movie with me because I have it memorized from start to finish.
2. Clueless - I remember going to see this movie when I was 15, and I own the 10th and 25th anniversary dvds. This movie is and was iconic.
1. Can't Hardly Wait - I saw this movie opening weekend in 1998, and it's been my favorite movie ever since.