Here is this year's full list, and some details to go with each song/artist!
50. Ke$ha - Crazy Kids: The song took awhile to grow on me, but it's pretty catchy. This is Kesha's first appearance on the countdown since 2010 (Your Love Is My Drug).
49. Jordin Sparks - Skipping A Beat: I found this song at the very last minute, and liked it enough to put it on the list. Jordin was number 1 in 2009 (Battlefield).
48. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness: I love the song, but it got played out - fast. This marks her first time on the countdown though.
47. Pitbull ft Ke$ha - Timber: Both artists have been absent from the countdown lately, but the song is catchy.
46. Jessie James Decker - I Do: No stranger to the countdown (although usually higher), this is a sweet song about her wedding day.
45. Avril Lavigne - Here's to Never Growing Up: We all wish we didn't have to grow up someday, but it happens. This was her first appearance in quite awhile.
44. Avicii - Wake Me Up: Who doesn't like this song? Enough Said.
43. Noctura - Caged: After a short absence from the list, they are back. I love the band, but this song doesn't really show their worthiness as a Top 50 artist (They are later on the list too).
42. Backstreet Boys - Show Em (What You're Made Of): I don't think anyone has been gone from the list more than BSB, but when Kevin came back, so did their good songs....
41. Pink ft Lily Allen - True Love: Another song I didn't really like at first, but it finally won me over.
40. Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger - Let Me Go: A great duet by the newlyweds!
39. Miranda Lambert - Mama's Broken Heart: This marks her first appearance (mostly because I am not a country fan), but this song was all over the place.
38. Shanice - Kryptonite: She is my favorite singer, and the song was released when "Man of Steel" came out. She is no stranger to the lists, and her highest appearance was number 2 in 2008 (Let Me Be Your Angel).
37. Backstreet Boys - In A World Like This: Their true comeback song, and the title song for the album.
36. TLC - Meant To Be: I never thought I would see the day where TLC was on my countdown, but here they are. They have been my favorite group since I first heard them at 12.
35. Tegan & Sara - Closer: awesome band; awesome song! They even favorited their tweet :).
34. New Kids On The Block - Remix (I Like The): it's not their best....or worst, but I love the group, and the song is catchy.
33. Jewel & Kelly Clarkson - Foolish Games: Jewel re-released the song for her greatest hits album, and got my favorite "American Idol" alum to duet with her!
32. Bonnie McKee - American Girl: I honestly didn't know who she was until she followed me on Twitter, so I did some research and I like this song!
31. Paramore - Still Into You: What can I say? They still don't suck!
30. Austin Mahone - What About Love: I bet you didn't see this coming, right? Well, neither did I. This song caught me by surprise
29. Rihanna - Stay: Well, she has had way more appearances than anyone else in the past 7 years of the countdown, but this is her one and only showing on this year's list.
28. Demi Lovato - Heart Attack: I felt it was worthy of a spot.
27. Danielle Bradbery - The Heart Of Dixie: She is in my opinion the most talented person to win from "The Voice", and she is only 17 years old.
26. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop: I think she went crazy this year, but I do like the song....
25. Pink ft Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason: Another hit for Pink
24. Drake - Hold on, We're Going Home: Drake's first solo appearance on my countdowns; his last song to make it was with Rihanna.
23. Ellie Goulding - Burn: This song is awesome!
22. Jason Derulo - Marry Me: He wrote it for his girlfriend, Jordin Sparks, and she is even in the music video!
21. Katy Perry - Unconditionally: She isn't really known as a ballad type singer, but it's a great song.
20. Selena Gomez - Slow Down: She really grew up this year, and this song kicks off the top 20 nicely.
19. Karmina - Prove: My two favorite girls are back, and they are in the top 20 yet again :)
18. Michelle Chamuel - I Knew You Were Trouble (The Voice): It was a Taylor Swift cover, but she definitely made it her own.
17. Danielle Bradbery - Mean (The Voice): When I saw this performance, I knew she was going to win.
16. Ariana Grande - The Way: Another great song!
15. Noctura - December: Their second appearance this year (4th overall), and this song shows off their talent.
14. Zedd ft Foxes - Clarity: great song, and Marie Digby's cover is awesome too!
13. Cassadee Pope - Wasting All These Tears: Her first attempt at being a country singer really paid off; this song skyrocketed her career.
12. Katy Perry - Roar: I liked it from day one.
11. Kelly Clarkson - Tie It Up: Her first solo appearance this year, but she is no stranger to my top 50 lists. She was number 1 in 2007 (Never Again....the song that is).
10. Anna Kendrick - Cups (When I'm Gone): You probably know the song from the movie, "Pitch Perfect", but it was released as an official single early this year.
9. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball: I didn't want to admit to liking this song, but I'm obviously guilty...
8. Stacy Clark - Days Into Nights: a great comeback from my friend, Stacy. She made her return to the countdowns last year at number 25, but she definitely deserves her top 10 spot! I have been a fan since the very beginning!
7. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It: I loved it from day one, and she looks amazing in the video!
6. Lea Michele - Cannonball: I can't really say she came out of nowhere because she has been on Glee for years, but her debut single really spoke to me.
5. Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us: back where she belongs (in the Top 5). She is still one of my favorite singers too.
4. New Kids On The Block - The Whisper: Their unofficial second single from their album "10". I finally saw them in concert this year, and it was amazing! I have been a huge fan since age 8.
3. Fifty Harmony - Miss Movin On: These X Factor faves took me by surprise, but came out on top (almost).
2. 98 Degrees - Microphone: The song Nick Lachey swears is about an actual microphone, but I call his bluff! Anyway, with my friend Jeff being in the group, and Nick being one of my favorite singers, and seeing them in concert this year, I think everyone expected this song to be number 1. It probably would've been if the top artist hadn't re-released her song....
1. Taryn Manning - Send Me Your Love: The top song for the second year in a row! In all 7 years, an artist and song has never been repeated as number 1, but this year she did both! She is awesome, and a total bad ass! She is also one of the most real and down to earth celebs I have ever met.