15. Jingle All The Way - good ole holiday fun lol
14. Bad(der) Santa - sorry, I just had to do it
13. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - Epic win!
9. Elf - for some reason you just can't skip over this movie. No matter how many times you watch it, you still thoroughly enjoy it.
8. While You Were Sleeping - This was a DUH for my list
7. New Years Eve - I guess you could call it my guilty pleasure because nobody else seems to love it the way that i do lol
6. Eight Crazy Nights - had to do it.....
5. Scrooged - makes me laugh every single time. It is definitely the best take on a classic story.
4. A Christmas Story - who can resist watching this movie every single year? Still a classic!
3. Four Christmases - I went to this movie on a date, and the movie stuck around longer than the relationship-lol. Seriously though, I love Reese Witherspoon! (and Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" makes a cameo)
2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - enough said.
1. Home Alone/Home Alone 2: Lost In New York - still my favorites, and I still watch them every year!
(15 through 8 aren't really in order)