Monday, December 31, 2012
My Top 50 Favorite Songs Of 2012!
50. Rose Emanuel - Nothing In Your Pocket - the song from this newcomer is very catchy.
49. Chris Koon - Control - he returns for his first Top 50 hit since "YoYo"
48. The Veronicas - Lolita - they haven't been on the countdown in ages, but this is a great comeback song.
47. Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye - this is mostly on here because of the video...
46. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - quite possibly her lowest ranking ever, but still a great song.
45. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know - the song was released in 2011, but still on radio stations every hour throughout 2012 (and was remade by Miss Aubrey O'Day).
44. Daughtry - Outta My Head - their first song on the countdown in quite awhile, but what a comeback anthem!
43. Lee Brice - Hard To Love - I can't deny that I like this song.
42. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven - welcome back!
41. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful - I tried so hard not to like this song, but I failed.
40. Lifehouse ft Natasha Bedingfield - Between The Raindrops - great duet.
39. Rihanna - Diamonds - she has more appearances on the Top 50 than any other artist - ever.
38. Whitney Myer - Broken - a beautiful song from someone who should've gone further on "The Voice".
37. Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me - you can't go wrong about a song inspired by Selena Gomez ;).
36. Justin Hopkins - Love On The Radio - he may not be "The Voice", but the song is catchy!
35. Katy Perry - Part Of Me - the song inspired a movie!
34. Jessie James - When You Say My Name - well, she has been on the countdown 3 years in a row, but this is the first time she didn't make the top 25 :(.
33. Ellie Goulding - Lights - another older song that made the countdown this year.
32. Whitney Myer - No One (live version) - one of the best performances of the season.
31. This Is She - Grow Up - Alana Grace is back on the countdown, and this is her first single with her new band!
30. The Script - Hall Of Fame (ft Will.I.Am) - i am not a fan of Will's, but I do like the song.
29. Halestorm - Beautiful With You - they haven't been on here in forever!
28. Maroon 5 - One More Night - i like this one way better than their overplayed hit (Payphone).
27. Lacuna Coil - Against You - how can I not put them on here? They are my favorite rock band!
26. Bridgit Mendler - Ready Or Not - another catchy song from a newcomer.
25. Stacy Clark - Sign - Stacy is back with a vengeance, and the video was released on my birthday!
24. Usher - Scream - you gotta love Usher!
23. B.O.B. ft Taylor Swift - Both Of Us - an odd pairing, but the collaboration really works!
22. David Guetta ft Sia - Titanium - the song that was in your head before you knew what it was.
21. Neon Trees - Everybody Talks - this song took awhile to grow on me...
20. Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - this song is never ever going to get out of our heads.
19. Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - she still kicks ass.
18. Alex Clare - Too Close - love it!
17. Enrique Iglesias - Finally Found You - he gets my attention once in awhile with a great song.
16. Lacuna Coil - End Of Time - they make their return!
15. Aubrey O'Day - Wrecking Ball - a worthy comeback from one of my fave former girl group members - she was born to stand on her own.
14. Lindsey Pavao - Say Ahh (live version) - this performance proved that she should've won "The Voice".
13. Christina Aguilera - Your Body - nobody does it like she does.
12. Martina McBride feat. Pat Monahan - Marry Me - a remake that is better than the original.
11. Jessie J - Domino - this song is on the countdown for the second year in a row!
10. Neon Hitch - Fuck U Betta - you can't deny that it is catchy and fun to sing along to.
9. Rihanna - Where Have You Been? - she returns to the Top 10, and it marks her second appearance this year.
8. Carrie Underwood - Blown Away - country music took over more than i wouldve liked this year
7. Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart A Break - clearly one of the best songs of the year, and the only one i like by her.
6. Cher Lloyd - Want U Back - you find yourself singing along, and the grunts? sexy!
5. Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath - you can usually find her in the top 5, so it's nice to see her back where she belongs.
4. Katy Perry - Wide Awake - whats not to like?
3. This Is She - Ghost - Alana finally made it into the top 3, and this song is very worthy of it's ranking!
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe - most played song on my Ipod, and was actually the top contender of this list for most of the year.
1. Taryn Manning - Send Me Your Love - great song that I just can't seem to get enough of, and she deserves this more than anyone!