Monday, April 04, 2011
Justin Bieber's Birthday Gesture Goes Up In Smoke
Justin Bieber's heart was in the right place, I will give him that. The idea was to bring his mom on stage, give her a cake, and wish her a happy birthday. It seemed easy enough (and it WAS an awesome idea). Unfortunately for his mom, it went terribly wrong. The candles from the cake caught her hair on fire! Justin ended up saving his mom and she is just fine. In fact, they both wrote about the incident on Twitter. She is lucky though, cause it could've been a lot worse! Check out the video footage below!
Thanks to gossipcop for this awesome story!